From 8 to 9 April 2021 VI International scientific and practical conference ‘National Cultures in the Intercultural Communication’ was held in the Belarusian State University and was organized by the department of cultural studies (faculty of the social and culture communications, BSU).
Main fields of the conference:
- National culture and intercultural differences;
- National historical and culture heritage in the modern civilization;
- Anthropological and psychological aspects of the intercultural communication;
- Contemporary cultural industry and management in the cultural field;
- Pedagogical aspects of the cultural education and communication;
- National forms of the literature, arts, design in the intercultural interaction;
- Interaction of cultures in the conditions of the globalization and socio-cultural differentiations;
- Linguistic support of the intercultural communication;
- Contemporary media in culture and intercultural communication.